Monday, February 22, 2010

DELICIOUS, if you want a chipped tooth!

There's nothing wrong with keeping a bowl of fruit on the dining room table or even on the kitchen counter, but only if its REAL FRUIT!  There is an over abundance of fake fruit in the world, but people keep buying it therefor it continues to be produced. BUT WHY?!!??  All they do it collect dust or cause pain to children. I don't care how pretty it looks to have perfectly ripe looking fruit displayed, you know what would be even better DISPLAYING REAL FRUIT THAT ACTUALLY SERVES A PURPOSE!!
Capiz Decorative Pear (Green)                Capiz Decorative Pear (White Gold)
So again I state, WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY THAT?!??!

7 comments:

  1. Ahaha! Oh gosh, I totally get what you mean! I have witnessed someone get his tooth chipped at a party because he ate a fake pear that was quietly lying on the coffee table. Well, he was drunk that time, so we all cut him some slack. We immediately rushed him to my dentist in Miami to have his tooth examined if it's a candidate for veneers. Well, it was, so now he has his smile back. Lucky him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Sell Used Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Such an astonishing and accommodating post this is. I super love it. It's so great thus amazing. I am simply stunned. I trust that you keep on doing your work like this later on moreover.  best natural toothpaste with fluoride

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. florarie florisis

    ReplyDelete