Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now this is a USB I would buy....

Yes, I said I would buy this.  Once in a while you have to indulge these guilty pleasures and laugh a little. I watched a video of this product and couldn't stop laughing.  This dog is USB powered so that when you plug him into your computer he furiously humps it.  I thought it was hilarious and would like to shake the hand of the man, or woman, who came up with this one.
Although  the ones that are being sold on Amazon don't actually serve any purpose except for the joke, I found a Japanese site that is also selling the same sort of product and I'm hoping that these ones are actually used as storage devices.  If they are then I am definitely buying one.  I can only imagine the look on the face of the person next to me in the computer lab after i plug in a USB drive that humps the computer.  Plus they come in all different colors to fit your needs.
USB Humping Dog (White Dalmation) USB Humping Dog USB Humping Dog (Beagle)

3 comments: